Author: juliezva, published on 2015-04-21
My shot at a First-in/First-out battery storage box collection.
Note: Revision 5/8/15 on the bottom panels should make them a little easier to fit through the front panel opening.
Printed parts are snapped together and glued.
- The base is inserted through the cutout in the front panel, (from behind), and there is a groove in it that seats down over the bottom of the cutout .
- The sides slot into the grooves in the front and back panel, with the thicker part at the top. (Glue in the grooves recommended.)
- The optional alternate color panel is glued into place behind the battery cutout on the front panel if desired.
- The back panel is attached last. (Glue in the grooves and on the lip for the base recommended.)
- The top piece is just a lid, with a finger hole so you can lift it out and put the batteries in horizontally. Do not glue it down.
Tags: battery, battery_holder, box, boxes