Author: ShotaIshiwatari, published on 2014-05-01
RAPIRO is a cute and affordable robot kit designed to work with a Raspberry Pi. It comes with a Arduino-compatible servo controller.
- Comes with 12 servo motors and full-color LED of eyes.
- Easy assembly. Anyone can assemble a RAPIRO with only a screwdriver, without the need for any soldering.
- The servo control board is programmable and is completely compatible with the Arduino.
- Designed to mount the Raspberry Pi and Camera module in the head.
- Designed to mount a PSD distance sensor and speakers.
You have to buy following parts to assemble the robot.
6 large servos: http://international.switch-science.com/catalog/1659/
6 small servos: http://international.switch-science.com/catalog/1658/
6 large servo arm sets:
6 small servo arm sets:
A Rapiro board: http://international.switch-science.com/catalog/1632/
A Rapiro LED board:
A switch cable:
A 5-pole cable L=250mm:
A 6-pole cable L=250mm:
28 tapping screws 3-6mm:
18 tapping screws 2-7mm:
30 tapping screws 2-5mm:
License: Creative Commons – Attribution
Tags: Arduino, Humanoid, Kickstarter, RAPIRO, Raspberry_Pi, Robot, Servo