Sydney Opera House repaired

Author: gr5, published on 2013-11-23

Click this button to get the 3D model

Summary

I took Disrespective’s large file for the sydney opera house but I couldn’t slice it very well as it had lots of internal faces that confused the slicers I tried. So I removed most of the internal walls using meshlab. I got a few extra removed hidden under the overhangs but it came out quite good anyway. This version sliced okay in cura 13.11 with the 3 lower “fix horrible” checkboxes checked.

Printed using LayBrick at 177C .2mm layers .65mm nozzle 50mm/sec

License: Creative Commons – Attribution – Share Alike