Author: Lunark, published on 2013-11-08
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann was one of my favorite shows, and I knew this had to be my first build on a 3D Printer. It’s the Drill Core that Simon (the main character) found after digging around underground, and what helped save him and humanity dozens of times.
- Load the .stl files into a 3D printer program.
- Scale the files from mm > inches.
- Rotate the files until the flat face is on the bottom
- Click Center and Put On Platform
- Glue the cone to the base with super glue or hot glue, make sure it’s centered!
- After it dries, enjoy!
Tags: anime, robbinsvillehighschool, tengen_toppa_gurren_lagann, ttgl